Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had Christmas, but there are very few pictures to prove it! We took a few at Grammy's, but we didn't take a single picture of the loot Santa brought or any of the girls enjoying the loot!
My cousin Betty wanted a picture of the girls and amazingly they posed for her!
I even had time to grab my camera and snap a couple of pictures-- that rarely happens!
Logan and Leah didn't mind posing.
She even gave him a little lovin' while they were at it!
Grammy wanted a picture of all five grand kids, this is all we got:
I don't know if any of these can be considered as "good" ones, but these five cooperated longer than I thought they would:-)
I attempted to take a picture of my brother and his family but, Wade was too busy giving out kisses!
It was a busy holiday season, as usual! We had some good times, but are ready to get back to normal!

No comments: