Monday, February 25, 2008

Gardening

Today the girls and I decided to plant some plants. I had bought these a while back (well actually, I think it was this time last year) and we never planted them. The little pots came with a packet of seeds and a soil pellet. You had to soak the pellet in water for 5 minutes.
The girls then used forks to fluff up the soil.
I learned one thing about my girls today, they do not like dirty hands! They wanted nothing to do with carving the pumpkins at Halloween, but I didn't think they would mind a little dirt. Lyric wanted to use a fork the whole time because she didn't want to get her hands dirty. Story used used hers, wanted to go wash her hands in the middle of it. They did not get that from me!
Someone, Story, touched Cadence's head in the middle of our planting adventure. She didn't seem to mind it. I wonder if she will mind dirty hands?

No comments: