Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Family Member

Our newest family member has arrived. The tadpole we ordered came in the mail yesterday. It was very exciting! Devon and I thought we killed him because the water was pretty warm when we put him in it, but so far he is doing okay keep your fingers crossed. Lyric has decided to name him Little Tad. I told her I didn't like that name at all, it is kind of like if we had named her girl. She totally disagrees and loves the name. I decided I was going to call him F.T.B. (Frog To Be), so she decided that would be okay for a middle name. I know it is hard to tell in this picture, but Little Tad F.T.B Cox really is a cute little guy!
Lyric made this for him today, I am not quite sure what it is supposed to be, but she spent quite a bit of time on it. She used construction paper, straws, pipe cleaners and lots of glue!

No comments: