Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pool Time!

I braved the pool today with all three girls by myself! I know you are all gasping at the shock of it, but I am a pretty brave woman. Well, I guess I am not too brave I did make the girls stay in the kiddie part. It really wasn't that bad. I took the baby float for Cadence, so she basically floated around the whole time. The only time I really had to worry about her was when Story was hanging on the float and almost capsizing her.
The other two had a really good time swimming around and playing. Story was so cute I would have done anything to have had a video camera on her. She would say, "Mama, do you want to see me swim?" I of course would say yes. So, she would close her eyes really tight, stick her head under the water, and walk three or four steps. She would then jump up yelling, "Did you see me mama? Did you see me swim?" It was precious!

No comments: