Friday, May 23, 2008

WOW!!!

The most amazing thing happened today! I had a small load of laundry that I needed to fold. I set the basket on the couch and left the room to do something else (I don't remember what, but it probably involved a two year old or an eight month old). I came back a few minutes later and the clothes were folded and ready to be put away. No, daddy Devon didn't do it (he wasn't home). It was my sweet Lyric! I was shocked! I think I got a tear in my eye. I couldn't believe she had decided to fold the clothes all by herself! Do you think she is going to stay this way forever? When she is a teenager and I am yelling at her to help do the laundry I am going to have to remember this time when she was four and she did it on her own!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Come over and give Julia lessons Lyric!!!