Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yummy Cake!

My Litter posted this cake recipe the other day and I just had to try it. Devon was cooking on the grill and watching football, so we needed a cake to go with it, right?
Story Bell enjoyed "helping" me put the topping on!
You would be surprised how much cool whip gathers on the lid!
I used two Heath Bars for the top, but if I made it again I would use more. That was my favorite part;-)
This cake was really good, but I don't know if I will make it again. The kiddos don't really care for Carmel (I know they're strange-they don't like nuts either!), so they didn't eat much. That means Devon and I ate most of it and well, we just don't need that!

1 comment:

Mrs. Bailey said...

ha! i was going to try this cake alst week . . . but we have the same problem. i know the kiddos won't eat it (WEIRD!) and i will eat it all! :) yummy!