Thursday, March 10, 2011

Running Club

The girls decided they wanted to sign up for running club.  They have all had mixed emotions about it since we first signed them up.  Lyric refused to go to the second class, but when we told her she didn't have to because Devon or I would stay home with her she insisted that she wanted to go.  Once there she complained the entire time.  On the drive home when it was over I made a comment, "If we come back next week..."  She said, "I want to come back!" What?
We learn all about stretching.
The kiddos are attempting to make a circle.
More stretching and warming up.
This particular day Cadence didn't want to participate, so I gave her the camera to entertain herself.
She took this awesome picture of Devon and I;-)
She got this one of Story.
She also got a picture of all of our shoes, plus some stranger's shoes.  
For the most part, I can't really say if the girls like running club or not, we will just have to wait and see how it all turns out! 

No comments: