Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Tradition- Homemade Gifts

This year we decided to start a new tradition with our family.  We drew names between the five of us, but your gift had to be homemade.  Sadly, I didn't take any pictures the night we exchanged gifts:-(
Cadence had Lyric's name and I helped her sew Lyric a pillow.  She also made a book for her.
Story had Daddy and she gave him her frame she made at Home Depot.  She painted it and had me print a picture of the two of them.
Lyric had my name and Devon helped her make a comedy CD for me.  It was so cute and funny!
Devon had Story and he made her some air freshener with essential oil.  That may seem like a strange gift for a seven year old, but Story loves that sort of thing.
I had Cadence and I made her an apron and chef hat.
It was so much fun for everyone to plan out their gifts and then make them.  I know we will be doing this again next year.

No comments: