Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ema the Elephant

Story has always enjoyed sewing.  So, I bought her a stuffed animal pattern for her birthday.  I have never sewn a stuffed animal, so this was a learning experience for both of us!
We have been working on it off and on for about a month now.  Tonight we finally finished him.
I didn't get any pictures of Story sewing it because sits between my legs, so I can help guide the fabric.
But I did get some of her adding the stuffing.
 
 That's the most fun part, right?!?
 All done!
 It turned out really cute! 
 When we first started this project she said she was going to sew one to donate to the hospital, but this little guy took us so long to complete I'm not sure if that is still her plan.

Cadence decided to join in on the sewing fun.  She cut pieces of felt and pinned them together for me to sew.  She made herself a cute little man.  Too cleaver:-)

No comments: