Friday, October 12, 2007

Baby C's First Playdate

Baby C attended her first playdate today. We joined our playgroup at the park. Miss L and SB made a Halloween necklace, we had snacks and the kiddos played while the mamas chatted. Baby C just slept and hung out. I guess you could say she enjoyed it. I forgot the camera, so there aren't any pictures from our day. Grammy is in town this weekend. Bob is at the deer lease, so Grammy is hanging with us. There is a church in Round Rock having a Fall Festival tomorrow that I think we are going to check out. They are having a craft show, petting zoo, and a pumpkin patch. The kids will probably enjoy it. Well, I worked out this morning. I called Ashlee and asked her if she wanted to meet at the gym. She said yes, but while we were talking her sister in law beeped in and asked her to go to Cracker Barrel. So needless to say, I worked out by myself. Aren't you all proud I passed up Cracker Barrel?

No comments: