Thursday, October 4, 2007

Welcome

So, I have decided to give this whole blog thing a shot. I think this will be easier than the family homepage I was trying out. We will see how it goes. I am excited to try it out because you all know with three girls this place is a circus.
Today was a busy day for us! Daddy came home from work early, so I went to the gym. I was very excited to get back at it. I haven't worked out in a really long time. You know how it is: get pregnant and lazy!
Miss L and I have been working on the letter D. Today we glued dots on to a capital D and a lower case D. While we were working she asked for a snack. I said we should have something that starts with a D. We both tried to think of D snacks. She suggested cookies. I quickly informed her that 1)We didn't have any cookies and 2) Cookies don't start with the letter D! We decided to make doughnuts out of biscuits. So we made 'd'oughnuts and 'd'ecorated them with icing and sprinkles. So much for mama's working out today!
This afternoon the girls and I played outside. They rode their bikes, played with the chalk, and hit some with the T-Ball. Miss L and I played Old Yeller for a while. She was Mama and I was Arlis(sp?).
When we came in the girls decided to play with the purple lipstick they got from Faith Meadow's birthday. Mommy wasn't paying attention, so you can only imagine how that went. Who knew how dark play lipstick could be? Thanks, Cheryl.
Hubby had a gig tonight, so we had Cheerios for dinner. After we ate, Miss L and I made some bats to decorate for Halloween. We decided to hang them in the dining room. They kind of look like bats, right?
I have to brag a little, the girls were both bathed (thoroughly scrubbed to get the purple off) and asleep by about 8:20 tonight. That is a big accomplishment for me being here without Hubby. I do have to give Baby C some credit because she slept during bath time and while I was putting the girls to sleep so that did make it a little easier on me.
Well, now that they are sleeping I get to go work on laundry. I can only hope Baby C cooperates as well with this task.

No comments: