Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Picnic in the Park

I have to start this post off by saying I had nothing to do with the clothes my children are wearing! Faith Meadow gave the girls some hand me downs when we saw her over the weekend, so they insisted on wearing these. I know the dress Lyric has on is way too small and I suggested she wear something else and yes I know the dress Story is wearing isn't really appropriate for the park. But they are 4 and 2 does it really matter what they are wearing?
We went to story time at the library today and I packed us a picnic for the park afterward.
As soon as we got to the picnic table we were surrounded by geese. The girls were terrified, but they figured out a solution, just sit on top of the table:-)I can't say that I blame them. Those geese are some pretty ugly creatures!When the girls realized the geese just wanted food I had a hard time keeping them from throwing their whole lunch to them. The birds were hungry, too!After we ate, the girls played on the play scape for a while.Miss Cadence was pretty proud of herself for climbing up!We had a good time exploring the park.

Baby Cadence had a good time, but just couldn't hang with the big girls!

No comments: