Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Crafts

The girls and I decided to do some Easter crafts today.  I saw this lamb craft when I was messing around on the internet.  The girls like crafts that involve body painting, so I figured they would be up for it.
Cadence enjoyed it so much she had to make two:-)

 Lyric worked hard decorating the front of her card.
 Someone was not in the mood for pictures!
 Gluing on the cotton balls.
 Lyric had a chocolate bunny break from the crafting.
 
 The ones I saw used black paint, so they were a little more "lamb like."  The girls wanted to have colored lambs, so that's what we did.

 We also made some coffee filter Easter eggs.  I found the idea here.
First, we cut the coffee filters in an egg shape.  Then we colored them with markers.

 That girls uses her tongue, just like her Daddy!

 
Spraying the egg with water was their favorite part.
 
I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but they were pretty cute!  You will just have to take my word for it:-)

No comments: