Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Cadence!

Cadence celebrated her 5th birthday today.  She wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese and Sweet Cece's.  She wanted to take her presets to Chuck E Cheese to open, but I gave her one to open this morning so she could wear it.

I actually sewed this months (maybe even a year) ago, but it needed straps.  I finished it up just in time for her birthday.
Shortly after arriving at Chuck E Cheese, Chuck E came out and the kids danced with him,
Lyric had no interest in joining in!
We played the games,

ate yucky pizza,
watched Chuck E and friends sing,


ate cake and then it was present time.
Story sewed Cadence a pillow, she was so proud of it.
She sewed a pocket on the back, so she had to put extra stuffing in the pillow because if Cadence has something in the pocket she doesn't want it to hurt her head:-)
Lyric tied a balloon to her present.

It was some candy and goldfish.  I think Cadence liked it the best--she does have quite the sweet tooth.
Lyric also added some "STOP" cards.  Cadence can give them to Lyric when Lyric is bothering her, so she will stop.
Devon and I got her some air dry clay
and paint.
We went home for awhile after Chuck E Cheese and then we headed to Sweet Cici's.  We were meeting our friend Sonja there, so I took some pictures of the girls while we waited.
I finally figured out a way to get the girls to sit for pictures...
Serious shot...
Okay make a silly face...
serious...
silly...
serious...
silly...
serious...
silly...
and I lost two, but one was still willing to pose.  I was shocked how long they sat there!
 
We had our yogurt outside, it was so nice.  I didn't take any pictures, but luckily Sonja and Lexi did.  I hope they don't mind I stole these from Facebook:-)
A fun day with friends!  Happy Birthday Cadence!  Hard to believe you are five!  This seems like yesterday...

No comments: