Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tallest Playscape in the World

Today we decided to go to the tallest playscape in the world.  Devon and the girls have been to this park before, but it was my first time.






Cadence asked me to go down the big slide with her.  I go down the slide at the Science Center with her, so I didn't think much about it and went down this one with her.  Little did I know it was going to be a near death experience!  Cadence and I fell sideways as we were coming down and I couldn't get us back upright, so I basically slid down on top of poor little Cadence!  I had rub burns on each of my hands, my elbow and my knee.  I asked Cadence if she was okay when we reached the bottom.  She said, "I'm okay.  I just hurt my knee, my elbow and I hit my head."
After our near death experience, we headed over to the picnic tables for lunch.  After we ate.  We walked around the pond and fed the ducks some chips.

 We then headed back over to the playscape for some more playing.  I DID NOT try the slide again.
 But Lyric did! 
Once:-)

No comments: