Friday, May 24, 2013

Come See Mama...

While I was in labor, Lyric and Story were in the room.  Cadence came in a few times, but for the most part she did her own thing.  She watched TV and played in the room across the hall.  When she plays she likes to get everything set up and calls it her "set up".  While I was in labor she came in the room and said, "Mama, I want you to come and see my set up."  I told her I was a little busy having a baby and I would have to come later.  Just minutes after Coda was born... I hadn't even delivered the placenta, so I had an umbilical cord hanging out of me.  She came back in the room to see if I was ready to see her set up.
I told her I still couldn't come, but if she would take pictures of it on my phone I would love to see it.  This was her set up:-)







I LOVE the ones with her little feet in them!

No comments: