Saturday, May 10, 2014

Little Mommy

Tonight Jenny from The Jamboree offered to watch the kiddos so I could go and watch Devon play.  They had a great time, except Coda was sleepy and didn't want to go to sleep for Jenny.  Lyric rocked her for a couple of hours until we got back.  I think Coda was super tired because we had had a long day at clinic and then she went to Jenny's, so this morning at 4:00 she woke up screaming!  She's has never done this before and I didn't really know what to do.  I tried the boob, rocking, standing, Devon...nothing worked!  It happened to be Lyric's turn to sleep with Coda and I, so she was in the bed with us.  Coda pushed me away and crawled over to Lyric.  I'm not sure why, but all she wanted was her big sister!


Lyric held her until she fell asleep around 5:30.  Such a lucky baby to have big sisters who love her so much!

No comments: