Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby C Goes Potty and Her Goose Egg

For a few weeks now Baby C has been intrigued by the potty. She will go into the bathroom, open the toilet, put the Dora potty seat on and insist she needs to go. She will then sit on the potty and ask for a book. I had about decided that she did all of this because she knew it would result in us sitting and reading with her. The poor kid doesn't get much of that (she is the 3rd child, you know).
She did this whole routine the other day with Daddy and he got tired of waiting on her to "go", so he got her off the potty and a few minutes later she peed in the floor. This afternoon Miss L and I were going to Target. I heard Baby C dragging Daddy to the potty. We headed out the door and a couple of minutes later I had to come back in for my phone. I heard Daddy in the potty saying, "Did you do that? Did you go potty?" Baby C actually pooped in the potty! We were shocked she actually did it! I don't know if this is the beginning of a potty training adventure or if it was just a fluke I guess we will have to wait and see what happens!If you look closely at these pictures I am sure you can see the big goose egg on Baby C's forehead. Apparently she thought she needed to climb on the back of the potty so big sister SB decided to help her. That part went okay it was when Big Sister was helping her off the potty that they ran into trouble.* *No they were not home alone. Mommy and Daddy were both home. Mommy was watching The Biggest Loser and Daddy was working on the computer. The next time I hear the two youngest children playing in the bathroom I will not assume they are brushing their teeth.

No comments: