Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Hubby and I celebrated our 10th anniversary today. On one hand it is hard to believe it has been ten years, but at the same time I can't imagine life without him. We didn't really do much to celebrate. This morning we went to the Y and worked out a little. Then we had a picnic at the lake behind the Y. The girls had a good time feeding the ducks. It was a very uneventful day.
I can't believe how young Devon looks in this picture. I was 24 and he was 21. When I look at our wedding pictures I can understand why his mom freaked out-he was just a baby!
So for you Mr. Cox 10 Things I Love About You:
1. You are so laid back. I know I can be pretty hard headed and I appreciate the fact that you aren't;-)
2. You are able to forget everything and give the girls your undivided attention. I envy that about you. You can go in their room and play with the Weebles or the doll house and just give them your attention and play. I am trying to be more like you.
3. You admit when you are wrong and don't mind apologizing. I'm still working on this one, but I'll get there, I promise!
4.You love to compliment your wife. I may not always seem to appreciate it, but I do.
5. You are a dreamer. I know I seem to shoot your dreams down sometimes, but I think it is awesome that you are not afraid to dream and take risks.
6. You are very thoughtful. You always show me how much you appreciate the things I do for you. Thank you!
7. Your eyes are the most beautiful shade of green!
8. You have a great sense of humor. I know we will still be laughing when we are 90.
9. You are very talented and smart. I am always amazed at how fast you learn things. Whether you are learning how to do something on the computer or working on a new song you never seize to amaze me.
10. You are very sensitive. I know you like to tell me I am as hard as a rock and you probably think I don't appreciate your softness, but I do. I love that you have a soft side and you aren't afraid to show it.
I can't wait to spend the next 10 years with you and the 10 after that and the 10 after that...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: