Saturday, May 21, 2011

Taylor Swift

When we were in Texas I received a call from Make a Wish asking my if we would like two tickets to see Taylor Swift.  They said they had one ticket for the wish child and one for a parent.  I wanted so bad to say yes, but I just couldn't do that to Lyric!  Well, a couple of days later they called me back saying the had three tickets for us if we wanted them.  Um, yes!
So, we left Texas Friday afternoon and arrived in Nashville on Saturday morning.  The concert was Saturday night.
The girls were SO excited!
I took the rest of these with my phone.  Getting ready to go they had to have their jewelry.
At they show, enjoying an icee while we wait.
 Story had an icee and cotton candy!  Beautiful blue teeth.a
 We had great seats!
 They had a good time playing with their glow sticks while we were waiting for the show to start.

 Miss Story Bell during the show.

Thank you Make a Wish!

No comments: