Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crafty Girl

Miss Story Bell was feeling pretty crafty today. This morning she colored a picture of an elf and glued her picture on for the face. It was really cute, but I forget to take a picture of it. I got the idea from here. She decided she wanted to turn it into a Christmas card, so we did. I won't say who she sent it to so the surprise won't be ruined.
This afternoon we found another card idea on the internet at the Family Fun website. She made these cute Santa cards with her hand print. You can tell in this one I helped her decide where the eyes should go. But in this one she did it all on her own. They turned out pretty cute! Tomorrow we will get them in the mail.
It is really interesting to watch Story when she is doing crafts. Her coloring really amazes me. She uses lots of colors and for the most part she stays in the lines.
I really like doing Christmas crafts, so I was glad she wanted to do these projects today. The girls haven't been feeling too crafty lately.

No comments: