Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Monday!

We had a busy day today. The day started out with Lyric and I doing the breakfast dishes. I had Cadence strapped in her chair next to us and I look over and see this: The little Houdini decided she needed to climb out of the chair and attempt to get on the cabinet! The girls and I made advent calendars today. They have started asking when Santa is coming, so I decided we needed a way to count it down or I was going to go crazy! I found this one at Kaboose. Lyric isn't usually much on coloring, but she stuck with this.
Cadence did a little coloring, but she really enjoyed throwing the crayons in the floor. I helped her with the leaves a little:-)
Story Bell had fun making her Santa (yes, she was naked).
She even cut it out.
So proud!
Cadence found one of the girls ink pads for their stamps. She was very unhappy when I took it away.
This is what a Cadence tantrum looks like:She sticks her hinney in the air and lays her head on the floor while crying like it is the end of the world. A close up of the ink hands:We haven't had a muffin tin in a while, so we decided to have one today. For the big girls from left to right: fish sticks, ketchup, ketchup, fish sticks, corn, bread, bread, corn, peaches, chocolate pudding, chocolate pudding, peaches
For Cadence from left to right: fish sticks, bread, fish sticks, corn, peaches, corn. I am sure you noticed the stocking shaped bread. It is December, so you know I had to bust out the Christmas cookie cutters!

No comments: