Monday, December 1, 2008

We're Still Here!

It has been so long since I have written a blog entry I am not sure I still know how! I had to type my password twice because I couldn't remember it! We are still around I guess things have been too busy to blog or maybe too boring;-) We had Thanksgiving in Bryan with my mom and then we came back here on Friday and had it with Devon's family on Saturday. Good food and good times at both places. I didn't take one picture while we were in Bryan, but here are the few I have from here. Enjoy!
Sweet Baby!
Yes, they did try to get all of his kisses, but they hadn't seen him in over two months. Can you blame them?
We thought it would be cute to get pictures of all of the kiddos together... yeah, not so much;-)
Quite the handful!
Lyric and Zaydie (as she called him) played and played.
Story and Cadence played and played.
Mimi J and Cadence played and played.
Uncle Brandon and Kaydi played the pass game with the girls over and over again! Who knew they had so much patients?
Daddy enjoyed watching some football. He was rooting against Tech, but when Uncle Brandon threatened to kick him out he quickly changed his team choice.
Story took a picture of Baby Z and I. If that boy had my blood I would swear he got his fat face from me!

No comments: