Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our Mud Pie Kitchen

I saw the idea for a mud pie kitchen here.  I had never heard of a mud pie kitchen, but once I saw it- I knew we had to have one!  We went to Goodwill and the Dollar Store to pick up the things we would need.  We looked for some sort of shelf at Goodwill, but we didn't have any luck.  So,we decided to use the girls' wooden table and keep shopping around for some sort of shelf.
 Cadence helped me get it set up.
 Story got this shot of Cadence.  It doesn't have anything to do with our kitchen, but it was too cute not to include.
 Story also got this shot of the dirt before I poured it in the bucket.
 As soon as we had everything in it's place Story was ready to try it out.
 It was all ready for some cooking!



 Sisters decided to get out of the pool to join Story Bell.


 We had coffee, muffins and pie.  Yum!