Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there. We had a good day with daddy today. It started out with Lyric and I making him pancakes. Then the girls gave him his gift. I was instructed not to spend any money on him this year, so I took some pictures of the girls and put them in some cheap frames. I just wanted a cute picture of each of the girls for a cheap gift for daddy. How hard can that be, right? Well, now I know why the photographers make the big bucks! Our little photo shoot did not go very well! Here are a few I had to choose from:
Even though the shoot didn't go very well, daddy liked his gift!
We all went swimming in the afternoon. Daddy gives great rides!
The girls really gave him a workout wanting to be thrown again and again! Cadence had a good time in her float. Overall, we had a really good day!

No comments: