Sunday, June 1, 2008

Me Time

Mimi J took the big girls last night and Devon was working late, so I decided to rent a couple of movies. I wanted chick flicks since I would be watching them alone (well, I was watching them with Cadence, but she's not picky). I decided on No Reservations and 27 Dresses.
I watched No Reservations last night. I thought it was pretty good, but not the best movie I have ever seen. There is something about Catherine Zeta Jones. I don't really dislike her, but I don't really like her either.
This morning I watched 27 Dresses. I thought it was great! I really like the chick in it, Katherine somebody... I don't remember her name. She is the one in Knocked Up (great movie!) and she is in Grey's Anatomy. It was a really cute movie. I would highly recommend it.
Mimi J brought the girls home this afternoon, so I am back in full Mommy mode. I did enjoy the few hours of me time!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Well, I'm blanking on her name right now too...but I love that 'chick'! GREAT movie too! I watched it with my sisters about a month ago. One of my favorite parts?? "Electric Boobs!" Remember that? :)