Monday, June 23, 2008

Lunch Time Chat

The girls and I had a nice discussion during lunch today. This one did not involve weddings or falling in love, thank goodness. While I was making lunch I could hear them talking about things that scare them.
They then asked me what I was scared of. I told them that I am scared something will happen to one of my girls. It scares me to think of them not being safe. They then asked me what makes it better. I said when my girls are safe with me it is all better.
I then asked each of them what scares them. Lyric said it scares her that the house would fall on her and she would be under it. Story said a "LION!" scares her. Lyric then told us it makes it all better when she hugs her baby sister. Story said it makes her better when she hugs her milk. Typical Story finding comfort in the milk!

No comments: