Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday in Lubbock

We were all a pretty worn out from our drive yesterday, but the girls were up bright and early. We decided to drive over to Levelland to visit Mamaw and Da. I didn't take any pictures, but we had a nice visit. I hope they don't think our children are too wild! Luckily the girls slept on the way back from Levelland which was nice, but it wasn't long enough. We knew if we went back to the hotel and tried to get them out they would wake up, so we decided to drive around the loop. Lubbock is not a very big town, so you can imagine the excitement for Devon and I driving around and around for an hour!
Friday evening we went over to Nathan and Keely's for burgers. It has been so long since we have seen them! I found a couple of pictures from our last visit in September of '06 the kids were so little!
Story was just a baby!
Lyric, Ella and Spencer were all so little! Too CUTE! Nathan and Devon grilled up some burgers while playing horseshoes. Keely and I were a little worried we were going to have a URCooks repeat, but they did good. The burgers were great!
The kiddos played on the play scape and jumped on the trampoline.
Spencer showed me how he could do a flip.
Keely held Cadence while I jumped with the kiddos. We played crack the egg. It has been a while since I have done that... after three babies the old bladder isn't what it used to be!
This is a really bad picture, but I had to include it! You know your visit to Lubbock, Texas wouldn't be complete without a ride in a trailer behind a lawn mower!
Thanks for having us over guys we had fun!

No comments: