Wednesday, August 6, 2008

20 Questions

These questions were posted on our play group's message board.
Here is what Miss Lyric had to say about me:
1. What is something that Mom always says to you?
night night before bed
2. What makes Mom happy?
everyday mommy says get in my seat (in the car)
3. What makes Mom sad?
when I don't get in my seat
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
when she says monkey (what?)
5. What was Mom like as a child?
like me.
6. How old is your Mom?
40 (thanks, Lyric)
7. How tall is your Mom?
5 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play hula hoop (I have a weighted hula hoop from my gym, that she has seen me do once or twice:-)
9. What does your Mom do when you are not around?
do laundry
10. If your Mom becomes famous what will it be for?
if you were good at something
11. What is your Mom really good at?
hula hoop (yeah right!)
12. What is your Mom not really good at?
not good at being polite (what? I use my please and thank yous!)
13. What does your Mom do for her Job?
clean house, do laundry, do dishes and make dinner, lunch and breakfast
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
oatmeal (not really my favorite, but I do have it every morning)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
when she cleans my room
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
Old McDonald Had a Farm (????)
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
play games
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
we sometimes wear the same shorts
19. How are you and your Mom different?
we don't have the same eyes or ears
20. How do you know that your Mom loves you?
well, I don't know (huge gasp by me!...) when she kisses me
Story answered for Daddy:
1. What is something that Dad always says to you?
he says, no don't do that
2. What makes Dad happy?
when I put food back in the pantry
3. What makes Dad sad?
when I don't put food back in the pantry
4. How does Dad make you laugh?
tickles me
5. What was Dad like as a child?
he liked a clip in his hair (does Story know something about Daddy that we don't?)
6. How old is your Dad?
6
7. How tall is your Dad?
this tall (points to the celling)
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
eat (no, Story that is mommy)
9. What does your Dad do when you are not around?
goes to work
10. If your Dad becomes famous what will it be for?
I don't know... do different things... let me get my lantern
11. What is your Dad really good at?
She asks the lantern...whatever he can do he can do
12. What is your Dad not really good at?
he can't get back out of the tree (see here for understanding)
Story got tired, so Lyric took over:
13. What does your Dad do for his Job?
works
14. What is your Dad's favorite food?
Tabasco
15. What makes you proud of your Dad?
when he buys a bus (long story, Daddy will understand)
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character who would he be?
Arthur because he is a boy
17. What do you and your Dad do together?
snuggle
18. How are you and your Dad the same?
green eyes
19. How are you and your Dad different?
we don't have the same feet; mine are little and his are big
20. How do you know that your Dad loves you?
he kisses me

2 comments:

Vicki said...

That is the sweetest thing! I'm going to di it with y 6yo..hope you don't mind!

Sandra Dodd said...

It's very sweet with little kids. I've sent the questions to my three. Unfortunately, they're 16, 19 and 22 and will probably abuse me for humorous effect...