Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fruit Salad

The girls wanted to help with supper tonight. We were having egg burritos, so I let them help with the fruit salad. I gave them the job of cutting up the strawberries. Lyric struggled a little, who knew strawberries could be so hard to cut? I don't think Story really understood what her duty was. Not one of her strawberries made it to the bowl! I didn't even think she liked strawberries that much. She rarely eats them. The fruit salad turned out really yummy despite Story eating all of her strawberries and Lyric eating some of hers! We put in mango, kiwi, strawberries, an orange that looked just like a grapefruit, but was really an orange and a plumcot.
Have you had plumcot? This was my first time, remember Devon went to the store this week. None of us had ever had one, but we all thought they were great! I will definitely be buying them again. My little helpers did an awesome job! The fruit salad was yum!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I read your title and was already singing, "Yummy, Yummy!" (The Wiggles!)
Your fruit salad looks delicious! We like the plumcot too!