Sunday, October 5, 2008

Addiction

Hi, my name is Christy and I have an addiction. I am addicted to my cookie cutters. It all started on that first Muffin Tin Monday September 22. I thought it would be fun to cut out the girls initials in cheese. Then on September 29 I used three different round cookie cutters to make everything round for Muffin Tin Monday shape challenge at lunch. That night I used my heart cookie cutter to make grilled cheese lollipops for supper. The next day the cookie cutter was already out, so how fun would it be to make heart shaped pancakes? Yes, it was fun. On Saturday October 4th Story asked, "Are you going to surprise me with my pancakes today?" You know I have a serious problem when that makes me smile... the possibilities, what shall the pancakes be shaped like today? It is October, so why not do a Halloween theme? But it gets worse! I remembered that I have the Food Writer markers, now not only can I use my cookie cutters to make shapes, but I can also draw on the food!
This morning Story asks if I can make a baby doll pancake... Well, you know it. Not only did I make a baby doll, but I did her daddy, too!
So, I know you are thinking this isn't an addiction this is a woman who is trying to make her kids happy by making shapes with their food. Yea, that is what I thought too until lunchtime today. They asked for peanut butter and jelly. Sure, no problem... but wait, what shape can I make it? That is right I used my cookie cutters on their PB and J all because I wanted to and yes I drew on them!
I need help, serious help! Is there a 1-800 number for this?

2 comments:

Jill said...

like the new look! sort of a cool Halloween feel! PS Go for it with the cutters! haha I don't seem to get beyond circles. :-) But I do have an unused U,S, and A somewhere!

Jenn said...

I love it! I was just checking your blog to see what the theme was for today. I'm enjoying this too! ...although I've yet to blog it. I will blog..I WILL blog...sigh. :)