Thursday, October 23, 2008

Surprise!

Can you guess what this picture is?Let me give you a hint:
Did you figure it out yet?
Maybe this will help:
Have you given up yet? Let me explain, the first picture is the bathroom floor covered in powder. The second two pictures are a couple of the culprits. I failed to get a picture of the third culprit. She was not nearly as covered in powder... I wonder what her role was in this?
Devon was with the children all day today, but do you think this happened to him? No, it was on my watch! When I got home from subbing today he left. I was watching Oprah while folding clothes and this is how the children chose to entertain themselves!
When I was finished crying from laughing so hard Lyric and I were attempting to clean up the mess and I asked her why they decided to pour powder all over the bathroom. Her response, "Well mama, we wanted to surprise you and daddy. If we ever go to jail or get lost then you can come in here and look at our footprints to remember us."
First of all, I can think of a lot of other ways I would like to remember my children. But the real question is: why is the four year old thinking about going to jail?
A couple of close ups for your viewing pleasure:

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I can't stop laughing because, I've been told that I did the very same thing when I was three. While I was at daycare, I was being disruptive at naptime, so they but me in a room alone. When they opened the door, a cloud of powder came out and my crazy curly hair was totally white! It's nice to have a visual of that image.

DivorcedMom said...

Oh! My! Gosh! I had heard about it, but seeing the pictures was soooooo much better! I laughed so hard that I almost spit yogurt all over my office!!! Thanks for a great Friday morning!