Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cadence says...

There isn't a day that goes by when one of the girls doesn't say something to crack us up.  Tonight it was Cadence.
I decided I was going to try to make black bean brownies.  I've seen the recipe on Pinterest a few times and I had some black beans I needed to use, so why not give them a try?  I asked Cadence if she wanted to help.  She was excited and immediately put on her apron.  She saw the black beans in the strainer near the sink, "Black beans, we're putting black beans in the brownies?!?!?!"
I told her we were and took out the food processor to mash them up.  She said, "We're mashing them?"
When I answered yes she said, "The only thing worse than black beans is mashed black beans!"
She may think she doesn't like mashed black beans, but she sure did eat two brownies;-)

We used this recipe if you want to try them. 

No comments: