Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

The girls and I had an interesting conversation this morning.  They were talking about what they wanted to be when they grow up.  Big dreams- those girlies have big dreams!
Miss Lyric was very matter of fact with hers.  She knows exactly what she wants to be when she grows up: a cowgirl, a mama and a waitress.  She wasn't real specific if she wanted to do all of those at once or if they would be happening at different times in her life.  
Story Bell is planning to join the circus.  She actually said she would like to join now if she could.  She will be a trapeze artist or a balloon artist.  I can totally see the trapeze artist, that is right up her alley.
Cadence had to think a little about what she was going to be.  I thought she said she wanted to be a songwriter, but she quickly corrected me, "I gonna be a songwriter for Halloween.  When I get big I gonna be a snowman!"


No comments: