Friday, July 18, 2008

2 box fans + 1 king sized sheet= a whole lot of fun!

Lyric wanted Daddy to help her build a tent this afternoon. I happened to walk into the room and decided to join in on the fun. I asked Devon if he had ever made tents with a fan when he was young and he had no idea what I was talking about (he said I should ask his brothers because he blocked a lot of his childhood out).
I set up two box fans, spread a sheet across the backs of them, turned them both on high and we had ourselves a tent.The girls brought in blankets, books, dolls and even a lantern. The whole family played for quite awhile in it.
Cadence really seemed to like it! Really she did!
I have a feeling this isn't going to be our last fan tent around here!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

We made tents this afternoon too, but they weren't that cool! We don't have a box fan!! Bummer!