Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

We decided to go to Georgetown for the 4th this year. Grammy and Bob brought the girls home and then spent the night with us. The girls played on the play scape while waiting for it to get dark. We had some cookies while hanging out on the picnic blanket.
When the sun started going down I showed them the coolest neon bracelets I bought on the $1.00 rack at Target. They glowed in the dark. I tried to get a good picture, but as you can see that didn't go too well! Lyric freaked out when the fireworks started. She sat in my lap the entire time with her hands over her ears. It was way too loud for her! It was really loud! Georgetown puts on a really good show. We all enjoyed it!
I let Story take some pictures while we were waiting for it to get dark. She doesn't point the camera at herself anymore, but she tries to get SO close to you she has a tendency to not get the whole shot. Improvement, I'm not sure?
This is a shot of Grammy, Bob and Cadence. I'm not sure if she meant to only get Grammy's arm or if that was an accident.This is one she took of me. Do you like my ear? She took this awesome close up of Cadence.

No comments: