Monday, July 14, 2008

Three Little Monkeys Sleeping in the Bed

As most of you know we like to play musical beds around here. Some nights we all sleep together; some nights Devon sleeps with a kid or two in our bed and I sleep with a kid or two in the girls bed, you just never know where we are going to end up. To a lot of people this is crazy, but it works for us. Last night we all ended up in the big bed. I slept great, but I think Devon had about an inch and half or maybe two! I'm not sure how good he slept? This morning after he and I got up the girls all ended up snuggled together. They were precious all cuddled up together. Lyric doesn't look very comfortable, but she and Cadence slept until almost 8:30, so I guess it works for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that! I have been reading your blog even though we're not in the play group anymore. Our little neighborhood playgroup is doing fantastic. Let's keep in touch :)