Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Babies Are Gone...

well two of them are. Grammy took the two big girls back home with her today! She came to visit for the weekend and Story asked when they were going to her house, so she told her she could go. The next thing you know Lyric was going too! I tried to talk Lyric into staying by telling her we would do lots of fun stuff, but she wanted to go with Story. Those two our pretty tight!
We went to the pool this morning before they left. I could not believe how empty it was! There was practically nobody there. We never go to the pool on Saturdays because we always assume it will be too busy, but that was not the case this morning.
Grammy got to see the girls swimming around in their Safe T Seals (the best invention ever!!!!)Lyric showed Grammy how she could do a flip in the water. Daddy taught her last week. It took her a few tries to remember, but she finally got it! Poor Little Cadence's teeth were bothering her even in the pool!
We saved a frog today. The lifeguards spotted the little guy in the water and Lyric and I got him out. They said you have to rinse them off because they will absorb the chlorine through their skin, so the lifeguard hosed him down. He had a small cut on his leg, but I think he was going to be fine. Lyric really wanted to hold him, but I was afraid she would hurt him, so she just looked at him.
I had this grand idea to take the girls' picture all laying on their bellies in the baby pool. It was so cute in my head... how do you like the results?
Well, I guess I will have to find something to do with myself now. Cadence is napping and the house is so quiet!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love the belly pics! The first one, and the third one up are my favorites!