Monday, August 10, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday- Planes, Trains and Automobiles

We haven't done MTM in awhile, so I went over to Her Cup Overfloweth
to see if there was a theme for today. I wasn't feeling too creative, so I asked the girls if they wanted to help. Lyric wanted to help, Story wanted to be surprised, and Cadence could care less;-)

Lyric and I decided to do automobiles. We came up with: (top to bottom) a stop light--red-tomato, yellow/orange-peach, green-pickles, car ham sandwich, windshield wipers and snow- carrots and ranch, snow covered wheels-frozen bananas

Lyric was so cute taking it over to Story and telling her what each thing was. I wish I had taken a picture.

There is no theme next week, so get creative and see what you can come up with. Be sure to go post your link.

No comments: