Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

For some reason, I never get good pictures on Halloween.  I forget to take them, I forget the camera, the camera batteries are dead... Well, this year I couldn't find the camera.  I finally found it after Lyric and Cadence we already gone trick or treating.
Story couldn't go trick or treating, but the doctors said she could hand out candy if she wore a mask.  She didn't want to dress up as a ballerina witch with a mask, so she decided to be a surgeon.
 She was very excited about giving out candy.
 The pictures of Lyric and Cadence were blurry, but you can still see their costumes.
Lyric was a super model and Cadence was a witch again.

When the girls got back from trick or treating we had a Halloween party at home.  We had pumpkin soup, buggers on a stick, eyeballs, swamp punch with a severed hand and cupcakes.  You would think I would have taken pictures, but I didn't think about it:-)

No comments: