Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just Another Day...

We had a pretty typical day around here today. It was Tuesday, so we went to the library. We didn't make the bilingual story time, 10:30 was just too early for us this morning.
This evening Daddy cooked us burgers. Lyric ended up playing in the water and then she decided to relax a little. She started out soaking her feet in this cart, but it was leaking, so she moved on to a bucket. Diva in the making? Later in the evening, Lyric came running into the room saying Story needed help. I rushed with her to the playroom and found Story stuck in Cadence's hamper. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! I told her I would help her, but I had to get the camera first. Lyric got really mad and told me to help her, but I couldn't resist, I had to get the camera!
I have no idea how she got in the hamper. It is really small! It is shaped like a duck and is only as tall as her belly.
Daddy came to the rescue because Mommy was too busy taking pictures.
After she was rescued, she told us she was taking a shower. Houdini in the making?