Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cadence Checks Out

Miss Cadence had her one year old check up today. Everything looks good. Dr. Owens told me how smart and confident she was (I wonder if she tells everyone that?). Her weight was 20 pounds and 3 ounces and she is 28 inches long. We still have to get this kid a new car seat. Well actually, we have to get Lyric a new car seat and Cadence will get her old one. She wanted me to have her blood taken to check the vitamin D levels, but after the shots I thought she had been through enough. I am sure her vitamin D is fine. She also wrote me a prescription for fluoride, but I don't think I am going to get it. The other two don't seem to have any problems with their teeth and I never gave them fluoride. She did enjoy playing with the tongue depressor sticks. All in all it was a good appointment except for the shots!

No comments: