Monday, September 22, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday

Have you heard of this? I stumbled onto the idea over on Sycamore Stirrings. I thought it would be a fun way for the girls to have their lunch. I really didn't anticipate how much fun it would be for me to make it! I have one 12 cup muffin tin and one 6 cup. I had decided I was going to use the 12 cup and let Lyric and Story share. I ended up at the last minute deciding to also make Cadence her own muffin tin. It was SO fun and they turned out SO cute. I can't wait until next Monday!
My favorite part of Lyric and Story's was the letters from their first names cut out of cheese. The heart shaped sandwiches were pretty cute, too.
Baby Cadence had oval sandwiches, cute cute, cute!
The girls really liked their muffin tin! I asked their favorite part: Lyric said, "I like it all!" Story said, "EVERYTHING!"
Cadence liked it as well,
but I think she enjoyed playing with the muffin pan as much as the food in it!

Next week the theme is shapes...what shall we do...

4 comments:

The Mom said...

Cool you did it!!! May have to try it too. The kids would get such a kick out of it, but yes seems like lots of food and HUGE variety too!!

katy said...

the letters are darling! great idea! so glad you joined it~

Anonymous said...

Love this idea!

Mrs. Bailey said...

oh my gosh! what a cool idea! :) we're going to try it . . . i was looking through your week last week . . . what an awesome mom you are! :) what great activities for the kids . . . i love the play doh! how cool! :) i think we'll be picking up some neon colors! :)
you are awesome! :)