Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bird Nests

Today we decided to give the birds some help in building their nests. I saw the idea at Here We Are Together and thought it might be fun to give it a try. Miss Lyric worked really hard filling her holes with yarn and ribbon.I was helping Cadence with hers. I told her to go find us a small stick to put in the toilet paper roll. This is what she found. Two problems with that Baby Cadence: 1) It won't fit in your toilet paper roll 2) I don't think it would help the birds too much if it would fit. But you sure are cute bringing it to me to use! Lyric decided to hang hers outside the playroom window.
Story, hold yours up so I can take a picture of it... can't really see your creation, but you're sure cute.
Cadence and I hung ours in the backyard.
We haven't seen any birds on these yet, but we will keep you all updated on them.

No comments: