Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Parade

We went to the Christmas parade downtown tonight.  Devon and I weren't sure if we wanted to brave the cold and walk to attend, but we were feeling brave:-)
We are so glad we did!  We had a great time!
Lyric and Cadence hitched a ride on the way downtown.
 The hooded blankets Mimi J gave the girls worked great to keep them warm!
 I thought this was going to be a cute picture of me and the girls.  I didn't realize I was taking a picture with a dragon and a ladybug:-)  Cadence is sure cute:-)
 A cool picture from the pedestrian bridge.
 We had to be creative to entertain the girls while we waited for the parade to start.
 We walked across the street to get hot chocolate.  We also ended up with a scoop of ice cream- Cadence didn't mind that it was freezing:-)
 Story did some dancing in the street while we waited.
 We were all surprised when the fireworks started.  They were really beautiful!
 Sweet sisters trying to push each other out of the wagon loving each other!
 Silly Lyric
 We played Rock, Paper, Scissors.  I learned Cadence knows how to cheat:-)
 Everyone was pretty tired on the way back to the car, but it was worth it.


No comments: