Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CVS Fun the Week of June 14

Okay, so I have been doing the whole CVS thing for a couple of weeks.  This week was AMAZING!  I thought I did a really good job on my bargains and I was really happy with the results.
Last week I got a coupon for $4 off $20.  This was my first time to get a coupon like this, so I wasn't sure how it worked.  But the $20 is before coupons, so I was really excited to use it.  
This is what I got:
1 Kotex Light days-48 count          3.50
1 Kotex Maxipads-22 count           3.50
1 Kellog Corn Pops                          1.88
1 Crest Pro Health Mouthwash     2.99
1 Purex 3 in 1                                    6.99
2 Dry Idea Deodorants                   5.29 B1G1
1 box Hefty One Zip Bags (6)         1.00
Total after coupons and $8 ECBs from last week: $5.34 yes, that is all I paid!  But wait it gets better... I received $6ECBs to spend this week, so really CVS paid me .66 to shop there today.  AMAZING!
They didn't have the razor that was on sale this week, so I got a raincheck.  I have never gotten a raincheck in my life, but for an $11.99 razor that I am going to get for .99.  You bet I will get a raincheck.
I can't wait to see what kind of deals I can get this week. 
                                          

No comments: